Thursday, September 18, 2008

Car Bashing

Yesterday we played our rivals, the Canyon View Cougars, in football and volleyball. So to have a little fun, we bashed a car. I had a car that didn't run and so I donated it to the cause. Students could buy tickets to smash the car with a sledgehammer. It was a good fundraiser and those Junior High students did a little more damage than I though they would.

The car before:
The Car After Painting:
The car after smashing:
Now if you want to watch the video we made, here you go:

1 comment:

Anne Adele said...

Hey Kirk, remarkable car bashing, but what I really wanted to comment on was that your sister Rosann has good friends that live in the same ward as I do. I left a comment on her blog telling her that we sit on the same bench at church as the Smiths .and now I don't know if that is proper blogging etiquette. Please assure her that I'm not some harmful crazy that she has to worry, and if she says so I will never go to her blog again.