Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

You've got to love Halloween. It's a day where you can dress up and no one ever really cares what you look like. I like it because I get to dress up at school. I am one of the few teachers that actually dresses up. Sometimes our faculty is lacking in the fun department, but oh well, I do my best. About a third of the kids dressed up. Also at school, during the last hour of school, the kids got out and we had a Halloween Dance and a movie. It wasn't too bad. Hopefully the students like it. Out student council, which I am the advisor for, does a good job of planning activities.












As you probably can see in the pictures, our whole family dresses up. I was Indiana Jones. My wife was a kitty, our oldest don was a dragon, and our youngest was a puppy dog. They were all so cute! Our oldest son loved going Trick-or-treating. This was the first year that he really relized what was going on. He got a lot of candy. Then when we got home, he loved answering the door and giving candy out to all the trick-or-treaters. It has been a fun day.



























No comments: