Monday, August 11, 2008

Anniversary



Well, today was my wife's and mine 7th wedding anniversary. I still can't believe that it has been seven years. We look back and see all the things that have happened since we have been married. It's crazy. We now have two kids, living in Castle Dale, both going to school to get our masters, and many other things. I have loved being married and it gets better everyday. I love my wife very much and that grows deeper and stronger each day. Today is not a typical anniversary day. We did drive up to Salt Lake, but not for anything too special. My wife had to have surgery on her mouth to get ready for some implants. So today was a skin graph to add some more bulk to her gums to get ready for a bone graft. So that was a great way to spend our anniversary.

2 comments:

Tomodachi said...

Happy anniversary!! May you have 50 or 60 more great years. Love, Adela

rosann said...

How did it get to be seven years?? NOT possible!! I have loved being an adopted member of the Jorgenson family - you did good little brother!! Love, rosann